Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really helps the league to allow a club to play that was caught cheating in a tournament.

as opposed to Crabs who will field a 2020 team with kids turning 16 this summer?

The Crabs organization is a total joke, they are not respected in the youth lacrosse community and Ryan Mc is considered a total joke. I really do not know how he can even show his face in public, given how he cheats/games the system and he knows that everyone know what he does. If I did what he does, I would be ashamed to be seen if I did what he does. He is a total d bag and there is nothing that I, and many others, would love to see, is that he be banned from youth lacrosse. But knowing him he would challenge this, as he needs his ego stroked and his wallet filled. And, I and others almost have the same distaste for the parents of Crabs players who openly go along with this gaming/cheating scandal.

Can you please explain what rules are being broken??

Thought so. Now go back into your hole.

Boy, such strong words from a Crab fan/parent. Don't like it when you are called out, even worse when people see you at games. Ryan Mc is gaming the system by creating almost entire teams of holdbacks, encouraging parents to have their kid repeat 8th grade, solely for lacrosse, having a team with two double holdbacks on 2020, who will be almost 16 by this summer. Want me to go on. That was NOT the intent of going to grade base youth lacrosse but Ryan Mc immediately saw how he could cheat/abuse the system. Yes, ABUSE the system. No other club in youth lax in Md. has anywhere near the holdbacks that Crabs has nor do they try and game/cheat the grade base system. Speaking of that hole, put an a in front of it and you just described yourself. Crabs people are so sensitive of being called what they are, well if you live it be ready to take the heat for it. And remember, the Crabs rosters were accidently release to a lot of lacrosse coaches last fall at a Md. tournament, so be careful in your denial and saying what rules are being broken. Crabs is abusing the system for one purpose, to win at any cost and Ryan Mc, to win and make money. Disgusting organization in youth lacrosse.

I didn't deny anything. I just asked you to tell me what rule is being broken. In your long, asinine diatribe, I still don't see an answer to my question.

Do you really think that RM is gaming the system any more than any other club? All clubs in MD have holdbacks. Do they have as many as Crabs? Probably not. Have you ever considered that may be because those kids want to play for Crabs? Have you considered that it's the parents that are "gaming the system"? Would you prefer RM tell those kids that they can't play for Crabs? Do you think that the holdbacks went to FCA, Looneys, 91 MD, etc and were told that they couldn't play there so they went to Crabs? Do you think if they did go to FCA, Looneys, 91 MD, etc, that they would be told they can't play there because they were to old? Of course not.

You obviously have a personal vendetta against RM. You post constantly and call him Ryan Mc, so it's apparent that you really are being vindictive. Maybe you should look in the mirror and worry about your son instead of where other kids CHOOSE to play.

You ramble on and still do not understand the problem that Ryan Mc is creating. Do I have any respect for him, no, would I ever let my son play for his organization, no and he is well beyond good enough to do so, I want him, and others feel the same, to do it the right way. If you feel it is necessary that your son repeat so he can look better, than that is your call, but yes, I do not like what Ryan Mc has done to the youth lax game and he is taking it well beyond the sprit of grade base lacrosse. Yes, Crabs parents are gaming the system, but they are being pushed and encouraged to do so by Ryan M. I have never met him, I do not want to and I have no vendetta against him personally but I do for what he has done to youth lax. I strongly feel there are much better ways to have a strong/competitive team than to have an almost entire team of holdbacks. Ask around about him, others will tell you they have no respect for him in the way he runs Crabs and the LARGE number of holdbacks. Like I said before, all teams have a few holdbacks, but their entire team is not build on holdbacks, like Crabs teams are. If you feel you must defend him, go right ahead, but believe me you are in the minority. As for looking in mirrors, maybe you should take a look and see if you really feel that you are teaching you son that by repeating a grade is the best way to get ahead in lacrosse. Why not let his ability take him to his limit and then have him make every effort to improve on that. And do I hate Ryan Mc, but I have no respect for him and you know why. As far as being asinine, you can't even see what he is doing, you just drank the kool aid and are happy where you are. Last thing on this, no he isn't breaking the rule per se, but you damn well know he is abusing it and that was never the intent of grade base lacrosse.