Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It doesn’t do anyone any good to report specific teams because that unnecessarily puts the kid(s) and teams in the spotlight. The point is that people need to do better to make this a more inclusive sport. Denying it could ever happen just because you haven’t seen it and people don’t want the hassle that goes along with reporting it and the inevitable denials from the people involved is a bad look.

Refusing to provide specific evidence that something is happening, when other people don't see it happening, is a bad look for you. Telling people to "do better" to fix a problem, when you can't even convince anyone it actually exists, is a bad look for you. Makes you look like an irrational troublemaker.

"People need to do better" - so what are YOU, personally, doing to make lacrosse more "inclusive"? Or is your only job to tell people they are bad and need to try harder to be good?

This is the problem with those that don't personally experience something - they say it doesn't exist. I have had my black son have issues during HOCO. This was 2 years ago but I'm sure it didn't get out to every family and team in HOCO - even though we complained and we thought the league did a decent job addressing it. So just because you don't know about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

So one incident spells doom for all the players and coaches?? I was robbed in Howard County by a AA, does that mean all are AA are criminals in Howard County ? Of course not, but with the logic and overblown agenda we have here , seems so..