Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fat Crabs vs a bag of donuts and fries. He would definitely win. Too bad about his 2020 team that was wrecked today. Time to suit up the 2018s!

He's probably trying to figure out how he can bring Rabil back.

Trust me, if there was any way he could pull that off he would. If I were any other team in the 2020 elite division I would carefully check Crabs roster between now and playoff time. There is nothing Ryan M wouldn't do to gain an advantage, even trying to add 2019/2018 players to his roster.
HOCO league by laws state the team managers of both winning and losing teams must call or email scores of game to HOCO commissioner by 9PM Sunday.
So far on HOCO website, 2020 elite scores from yesterday's games are posted except for FCA/Crabs. I would guess FCA notified the league of their 13/8 win but I bet no one from Crabs has communicated anything to the league. They lost yesterday and we all know fat Crab daddy is beside himself and as usual probably won't follow/obey league guidelines. Will have to wait to see if anyone from Crabs communicates yesterdays score to the league.