By your statements and attitude I would guess you are associated with Crabs and if you aren't you should be because the yell out this sh*t on a daily basis. I would also guess your kid is a holdback. Of course you are going to deny it but I know he is, just from your flawed statements.
There is a place for AA, A and B club teams/leagues. I am glad you are not in charge of a youth league, it would surely be a clusterf**k, with you leading the way. It does matter how old kids are in youth lacrosse. Crabs is loaded with 15 and 16 year olds playing against 13 and 14 year olds. You don't learn from that situation nor do you get better. You get better playing against talented players in your own age range, that is how you improve.
You are acting like a total jerk and it is apparent you have no idea what youth lacrosse is about, you feel since your kid (probably a holdback) is playing on an elite team, all other divisions are useless. Perhaps you are one of Crabs lapdogs.

[/quote] Oh yeah well your acting like a jerk to....God I hope your a female because if your are not I think you get your poop pushed in on a daily basis.[/quote]

Wow. What a thoughtful response and so literate. By the way that would be "too" not "to." Spell much?