Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe they can still sign up for rec

I will believe it when I see it. I am the biggest Madlax homer on this site. And if they drop this ball I will not be able to defend this. They better have a really good spring play day/ tournament schedule to make up for not playing HOCO this spring. I know they have not posted the complete spring rosters because they had tryouts this weekend. I can wait to see our crazy owner spin this one.

Let's keep in mind that the HoCo league, under the influence of some Natty Boh, decided that Madlax was not worthy of the Elite division and came up with the idea of a play-in game for a team that does not have a final roster or one spring practice under its belt. HoCo is making the decision for Madlax, not the other way around.

Madlax 2020 has never been elite and has no record for them to be included in the elite division. How can you claim to be an elite team when you don't have your roster yet to know what your team looks like - that is nobody's fault but your clubs.

Last summer beat Edge Canada at NSCLA, lost championship in OT at NJ Shootout to Leading Edge. Can put together some very good games occasionally.

Those tourneys are not elite tourneys. Only reason Crabs was at Hershey was to test run their non holdback team. How have you done against Crush, Rising Sons, LI Express, Hawks AA, Looneys Orange, Crabs, Team 91 Force, FCA Blue, NH Tomahawks, Carolina Cannons, Triple HHH? Those are the elite 2020 teams.

Lost to Tomahawks by 3 or 4 at the non-Elite NSCLA, handed game to Hawks at Young Guns, lost by 1 (fall was scrimmage with starters pulled before half to "test run" unknown kids), never had the ball against Looneys got killed. This team is not too far off.