Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone think or has anyone heard of teams that were in the B Division last year moving up to the A Division this Spring? I hear a lot of buzz on here about TLC Red, overheard fathers talking about how good Skywalkers White is going to be this year, will FCA move to the B Division, will HOCO move up or anything else you heard about. Just curious after over hearing parents at the tournament this past weekend. Thoughts?

Can't say for sure, but I heard there will be 16 teams in A division, so that would be 4 new additions.

CCLax, Stars Light Blue, TLC Red and HoCo Black would be my assumptions.

I think Skywalkers Blue and FCA Blue remain.

That makes sense to me as well. I think we will be seeing the same 2 teams in the playoffs with the other 5 or 6 teams fighting for the other 2 spots. I could see Renegades possibly trying to play up. I can’t see Skywalkers White as they didn’t even play B last year and the Blue team gets crushed. They would be beat by 20 if played the big 3 teams and lose by double digits to all but FCA, SW Blue, and Hero’s White. Looking forward to the next two weekends. Good luck everyone.