Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think it was the director not 2027 coach

The director IS the 2027 coach. Which makes it that much worse.

Well it definitely was the coach, which it sounds like is also the club director.

Heros and LBC were caught in a weather delay with 6 minutes left to play in the 1st half..... Heros up 5-3
Both teams took the field at 3:45 with both full squads (and refs) in position ready to do the draw.....
The LBC coach said her team would not restart play and took her team off the field.
The 2026 Pride vs Heroes W game being played on the adjacent field, was completed on time (first half only)

Looking at the rules, which are a little vague on this very specific situation, but leaves it up to you for interpretation:
- A game score will stand at the point it was delayed if at least one complete half has been
played.
- Any team that forfeits a game due to lack of players or using an ineligible player will not be eligible for
the playoffs.
- Any forfeited game will be scored as a 10-1 win.

So in my view, by LBC saying they are not playing, when they had at least 15 players on the sidles at the time, they forfeited the game, which means they should be disqualified form the playoffs... If this is not right then teams that are getting blown out in the first half should just stop playing before the half is over and use this as their excuse why they can legally not get a forfeit loss

So I think .....Pride you are up and getting ready for Coppermine