Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have multiple kids on NGLL teams in different age groups, the 2027 is some of the best players/teams of any group. I guess only time will tell but lots of talent at this age group, you can see it last weekend, just a battle with high end lacrosse play. Lots of passing, not one girl shows.

Disagree here. 26 class is much deeper than 27s. 27 have 3 teams in a class by themselves. For 26s, that number is closer to 5 or 6.

As someone with a daughter in both years, here is my perspective.

Heros Green 26s well ahead of M&D 27s at same age

M&D, Heros White 26s were pretty close to HG and BLC 27s.

But the big difference is that last year-- Pride, Stars, SW are massively ahead of where Coppermine, Pride, NEMS are.

I think the biggest difference in this class is that the top talent consolidated much earlier. Last year there was a lot of movement in the 26s over the summer. Heros White imploded, several key players from Pride went to Stars, SW picked up some good depth.

I actually expect much LESS movement in the 27s this summer as a result.

They didn't say 27's were deeper than 26's. They just said there are great players in the group.

You can only play the year in which your daughter is classified. But M&D (and also Hero's 27) had huge years.

M&D won almost every spring/summer tournament in 2021. How much better do you want them to be?

Don't be a hater.

Give Hero's and M&D their just due.