Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wouldn't expect major changes this year. Biggest issue in my mind though is if M&D's schedule will change. That could be the one thing that could drive some families away. Already lots of older parents upset about not playing in G8. If they opt out of Live Love Lax or Lax For the Cure I could see some other families leave.

This exactly. G8 aged girls/families were pissed last year. The tournament M&D was in was a joke compared to G8. And teams already opting out of Mid-Atlantic for Maryland Cup. CR got out (sure he's still involved, but like you said, for how long) while the getting was good.

Short sighted. One tournament doesn't make the club good or bad. M&D still beat Hero's and BLC and Skywalkers and whomever.
Sure it would it be nice to play in G8 but no doing so didn't ruin the program or the year.[/quote]

Not that I think M&D is done, but once the girls get to high school the wins and losses don’t really matter. Playing in the right recruiting showcases is what matters, and the G8 is a big one.[/quote]

I'm assuming that as part of the transaction, CR agreed to stay on for x years. Big question is that happens when he leaves?

Can't imagine any girls 25 or older making a move at this point. Will be interesting to see if any moves are made at 26 and 27 level.