Originally Posted by Anonymous
2027 NGLL North Division Predictions

M&D (8-0)
They could moonwalk through these games, no one will challenge them. Their goalies can set up a lawn chair in the crease.
Swing Game: None

NEMS (6-2)
Loss: M&D MDU
They lucked out being placed in the weaker division, with two games against a winless 2021 Skywalkers team.
Swing Game: (MDU) First game for both teams and either can win or lose this one. They played tight the last two meetings.

Coppermine (6-2)
Loss: M&D NEMS
There’s been talk of Coppermine’s demise the last year, I don’t know about that, but what I do know is you won’t tell based off this soft schedule.
Swing Game: (Hero’s White) If Coppermine gets a loss here (they play 2 games), it very well could open the door for Hero’s White to get in that 3rd playoff spot.

Hero’s White (3-5)
Win: CCLax Stars TLC
They lost a few solid pieces from last year. They play to the echo of the whistle and may be able to steal a win.
Swing Game: (Cavalier) They are new to the A NGLL, but they are solid and could very well knock off a few teams who take them lightly.

CCLax (2-6)
Win: Skywalkers TLC
The former B division champions, they are in for a different type of game in A, learning curve will be there.
Swing Game: (Hero’s White) They lost to them in Fall, but the skill and talent is there to beat White but will need to match their physical play.

Skywalkers (1-7)
They were not able to compete in the A Division last year. They’ve added a few NEMS players and a player who was playing up on 2026 team. They get the short stick playing their out of division matchup against Hero’s Green as well.
Win: TLC
Swing Game: (CCLax) they beat them in Fall, I expect CCLax to show more in the next matchup but this one could go either way.

TLC (0-8)
There’s some solid players on this team but they just aren’t ready for the A division.
Swing Game: (Skywalkers) I expect this game to be within 3 no matter who wins but I don’t thik they pull out a victory in 2022 NGLL.

***Please note this is not meant to degrade any teams and certainly not players, this is merely to give us something to talk about and compare notes. Every one of these kids is playing in the top league in the country against the best lacrosse players in the world (truth) at their age and they can hold their own against most any of the competition nationally. They will grow they will improve and the best is yet to come for these girls. Good luck to all the teams***

Agree with everything except CCLax beating SW. SW won by 7 in the fall and the games wasnt even that close.