Originally Posted by Anonymous
2nd Responder is probably a parent living through their daughter. First is realistic in there is only one #1 and always pushing your daughter to be #1 may not always be beneficial. I personally saw many of my friends stop playing because they lost theU love of the game. Even my husband quit in college because he no longer loved the game and pressure of his parents. Granted it wasn’t D1 like myself but the point is that if there’s more pressure from parents, less support and a loss of love for the game your daughter may end up walking away.

love the self serving selfish jabs in there Mrs. D1 - fact is you might have played D1 but no matter how much or little you played - this probably is really about you.[/quote]

Exactly. In what context was mentioning you played D1 important to the post? I assume you mentioning your D1 exploits is to hide your disappointment in your daughters underwhelming team.

I assume you mention your D1 accolades to your daughter frequently. Therefore probably causing her to quit in a few years....never able to reach mommy's incredible athletic achievement.