Originally Posted by Anonymous
I enjoy the arrogance to be honest of M&D, its good to have a team you dislike, if we ever knock them off, it will be that much better.

Way to have goals in life. Disliking a girls lacrosse team. I'm so glad my daughter plays a lower division. Some of you parents are embarrassing.

I've never had any issues with M&D or Hero's parents or players. Things can get a bit animated during games. But it never crossed the lines. I know the dad at Hero's people are talking about. He's always been friendly during games. And M&D parents seem pretty chill.

The funny thing is most of the people on here trying to stir up trouble, probably will show up to either one or both of their tryouts.

I concur, Hero's Dad is a super nice guy, outgoing, friendly. Never had any problems with M&D either. Most parents are good.

Now some YJ and Prime Time? That's a bit different, but they grow differently but there.

YJ and PT parents arent bad, except for one PT dad who thinks he is the coach. Upstate parents (aces, monster) are 10x worse.

Within MD, with one exception across top clubs (LBC) MD parents aren't that bad. Across top MD 26 teams on the other hand....