Originally Posted by Anonymous
how much can I bet on Heros White -7? Line should be closer to 12 or 14. M&D scored 22 and could have had 30 if they wanted.

That CCLax M&D Game went down hill quick, and I think it was over before it was started. Hero's White is not close to M&D, and I don't see the game getting that out of hand. Remember, Hero's White won 1 game in 2021 I believe. CCLax has a few good players that honestly could play on any A team in NGLL.

Um. No

You obviously don't follow these teams as close as you think you do. Honestly, there are some that are just delusional. You don't think CCLax is sending kids to D1 programs? Take a look.

Kids come and go from all sorts of clubs all the time. M&D and Hero's are great because their top girls are better than other teams top girls, its not because player #22 on the roster is better than player #3 on other A team clubs.

Name a quality win CCLax has had over past 2 years. Probably beating stars (a team who wont win an NGLL game this year) in the fall.

You are confusing team with individual ability.

2-3 very good players aren’t going to get you big wins, but your point is irrelevant because they were playing B teams, can’t have a big win if you only play B teams.