Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Madskillz is loaded and must be well coached. They can win it all.

Madskilz is fast. They play wide open. Fun to watch. Similar to Aces. But faster. Maybe not as technical. But you are going to get 48 (or however many minutes it is) of full effort from those guys. Did I mention they are really fast?

Madskilz is probably the most athletic 7th grade team I have ever seen. If I was more cynical I'd be asking for birthday certificates or whining about holdback. That said, there is a pretty big gap between them and the Eagle Stix, Heros, M&Ds. Their stick skills are probably at the level of a bottom-A team and their LAX IQ especially on the defensive side is not near what a nation top 5 team should be.. Way too many turnovers which their athleticism can't overcome.

They will blow out some bad teams because of their athleticism and speed. But top teams will take advantage of their turnovers and bad clears. You can't win a top tourney when you will probably give up at least 5 cheap goals a game.