Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats HG27!

Man aces and M&D are good…

SWB is the surprise of the weekend

SWB is not good at all. Can look good when you play c level teams

They beat integrity Green a few weeks ago, stop being a hater

Not saying they are all world but they definitely improved a ton and will likely pick up significant talent this summer

Didn’t see them play this weekend but it looks like they beat up on 3 barely b teams that literally didn’t have a single win on the weekend and then lost badly in the first round of playoffs. Not sure how that is a surprise as technically 1 team had to come out of that division. And 1 win a few weeks ago does not determine a good team. Mind you I am biased and dislike SW at the older age group as they are coached to hurt opponents and praised for yellow cards and arguing with the refs. Good luck to any of the families that choose that path of sw

No one is praised for putting your team down a player and they are not coached to hurt other teams, that is BS

17 former Skywalkers were in the final four, obviously they received some
Great coaching that prepared them for major D1 programs like UNC, BC, etc.

I am not claiming there isn’t talent there, I am stating bluntly that one of the older teams regularly gets 3-6 yellow cards a game. 2-3 of the girls get them almost every single game. If they aren’t being coached to do it, they are certainly not coached to stop it plain and simple.