Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you have seen TLC play, you will notice #18, daughter of the former national team and Georgetown coach. Could easily start at middie or attack for any club in MD at the 27 age group.

I don't know anything about who they may have picked up, but if it is 3 or 4 solid players, they can be competitive in the bottom half and A in NGLL. (definitely a step above Integrity, FCA, SW, Hero's White, potentially more).

The team was formed in early fall, so they didn't even get a full season tryout to acquire talent. I saw their beatdown of AIM at Crabcake, you know that they can play at that level. I expect them to be at the level of the older TLC teams sooner rather than later.

Though there’s still a number 18, I don’t see this particular player (daughter of Georgetown coach, etc) on TLC’s current roster. Did she leave?

"former" Georgetown coach. Not RF daughter.

Right, sorry, meant to say former. I guess it's neither here nor there for now - just curious if this changes the outlook for TLC. Obviously not a TLC parent, but wouldn't mind seeing them succeed.