Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard the Hopkins coach might go to Coppermine to help with Recruiting. Any truth to this? My daughter is going to switch to a more competitive team next season and this would be good to know prior to tryouts. They have a descent team but still some players that could be challenged for their current spots. Otherwise SW looks like an opportunity to switch because they always get better just prior to HS. Love any feedback from people that may know anything more than just their opinion.

It looks like Coppermine is currently the better of the two teams based on todays score in Tourney App and past results. Also sounds like Tucker will be involved with Coppermine in the future. Based on this I’d try out for both but Coppermine might be the tougher team to make now as I doubt they lose any girls to SW or any other teams. Now if your daughter is really talented and depending on where you live- M&D or Hero’s are two options. These teams would be the toughest to make though. Only other A teams I would mention would be NEMS and TLC.

I know a few of NEMS better players are looking at options this summer, hearing some might be going to TLC where there is a NDP / Bryn Mawr connection. I’m sure SW too

Coppermine has very good mids, that’ll be a hard rotation to crack

No one is going from NEMS to TLC by choice.

Bryn Mawr pushes TLC hard, especially if you aren't on a big 3 club. Not as bad as Integrity/Spalding but it is real pressure.

I “think” on of the tlc coaches is coach at BM and other is at NDP middle school

Quite honestly, tlc has way better track record of recruiting than NEMs and its isn’t remotely close