Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yet last summer YJA lost to MDU. Who says Aces wasn't at full strength in Oct when they lost to MDU 9-4 yet on same day, beat LBC by 2 and only lost by 2 to M&D?
You think Aces players magically showed up between games?

Do a little bit more research before you start posting on things you lack knowledge on.

https://USCL.com/rank?v=2027&alpha=N&y=2021

You can use this link to look at game scores.

You can even go back a few pages in this thread to learn about some of the head scratching scores in the fall.

Maybe, in reality, some teams matchup better with others, or some girls have off games?

My daughter plays Aces many times a year. And yes, they were missing people in the fall. As parents mentioned to me.

I don't need research. I see the top level games every tournament.

Obviously you don't. Because you would know Aces at full strength isn't losing to MDU

When your daughter's games are over, come watch the A Division games. Don't just rely on internet scores. See for yourself.

So to your logic, LBC losing to a weakened Aces (Their top guns were in there, I watched the M&D Aces game) is a real bad look, yet, they still are top-4 in MD?
Don't count last year's games, and don't count the fall, lol. Ok Buddy, we will just go with the random predictions in your head.

I detest this don;'t count the fall excuse. If your team shows up, the game should count. Obviously Covid has impacted every team in some way. At the end, it will all even out.

regarding girls playing other sports in fall, this is the worst excuse I have ever heard. Any girl (or boy for that matter) playing at a top-50 travel soccer club signs a contract to not play any other sports. Any girls who are playing travel soccer are playing with a low level club.

if a kid is skipping playing for a top-20 ranked lacrosse team for a low level travel soccer game, then there is something else going on.

I can tell you for a fact, no a single team playing for the A team at Bethesda SC, Maryland United or Pipeline is playing another sport.