Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last year, Coppermine went 5-3 without beating a team with a winning record. (Avoided M&D, MDU and Pride)

They are a huge unknown given their poor tournament play.

NEMS made playoffs last year, its not crazy they do it again, in fact, two games against Skywalkers, TLC, CCLax and Hero's White, how do they not get 5 wins automatically? That's the point.

To your point, it is what it is. Shame they couldn't make it competitive.

They beat LBC badly and beat MDU pretty good at Live Love Lax. NEMS also was pretty competitive too. So everyone saying the Division with LBC, MDU and Pride was so much better while NEMS & Coppermine were so weak- results say otherwise. I agree Coppermine is confusing though. But they are better than even credit for as is NEMS. I like Hero’s White too. TLC will get better.

No one is saying that North is weak because of NEMS or Coppermine. They are saying its weak because you have Hero's White (1 NGLL win) Skywalkers (0 NGLL wins) TLC (new to A) and CCLax (new to A). Add to the fact that North plays a team in conference twice and its a very weak schedule.

Coppermine had 4 summer tournaments and played great in LLL, and terrible in the other 3 (or played poor competition). Coppermine beat LBC badly in NGLL then turns around and loses to them in summer.

Again, I think Coppermine/NEMS is comparable to LBC, MDU, Pride but Coppermine/NEMS are getting a free ride to the playoffs, the other 3, maybe 1 makes it all due to the division lineup.