Originally Posted by SweepTheLeg
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Girls have to start thinking about HS’s and the next two summers tryouts will determine club to college recruiting options if they want to continue
I know MDU has strong recruiting. Based on all the drama I’ve been hearing w other club’s older girls it’s def an option we are going to look into along w SW. Not sure if Heros and Mnd will be taking on new girls, but they are also strong programs

I always recommend doing some research / due diligence.

For example, if your daughter is interested Club XYZ have her reach out to the program (cc you on email) and ask if she can attend a practice for evaluation. Also watch one of their games to witness the coaching, parents, kids, etc.

It is fairly common for a kid to randomly show up for a practice or two, both parties will know quickly if its a good fit.

Having done this already with my older one, clubs can say all they want about their benefits. It really boils down to the coach(es) of the team for your age group, the players, and the families. It is very rare that you find an organization that is consistent in every age group. And the fit is different for each player - my two are completely different and the right team for each of them is different.