NGLL Week 6 2027

Coppermine 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
Coppermine -5
Skywalkers lost to NEMS and Coppermine beat NEMS so this should be easy. Well, Coppermine, its a very hard team to figure out. I think Coppermine continues on their streak of double-digit goals.

Pride 27 vs CCLax 27
Pride -7
CCLax got their first win, and their last of NGLL. Pride controls their own dynasty and likely needs to win out to make playoffs. This one could get ugly.

M&D Black 27 vs NEMS 27
M&D -8
M&D took one on the chin and lots of talk about a weak schedule cost them against a great BLC team. I'm not sure but I expect NEMS to get rolled here. NEMS will moonwalk into the playoffs without having beaten a team with a winning record.

Integrity 27 vs Cavalier 27
Integrity -6
Integrity is playing their best lax and Cavs are many players from competing in A. This one will be over early.

BLC Blue 27 vs MD United 27
BLC -4
BLC coming off a huge win, which essentially solidifies the #2 seed. MDU hasn't played in a few weeks and will need to get the offense going against BLC who has only allowed one team to score more than 6 (Hero's Green).

TLC Red 27 vs Hero's White 27
Hero's White -5
TLC will go winless this season, while Hero's has a small chance for playoffs, if it happens, it starts here.

LBC 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green -4
We all remember LBC beat Hero's in the fall, Hero's remembers. I think Hero's comes out with a major chip on their shoulder. This is the first of three tough games for LBC, who controls their own destiny.