Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tryouts are finishing up for a lot of clubs.

Very interested to see how teams shake out. I don't see much talent added to M&D Black.

Coppermine looked bad in several summer games, but real good in others? Can't figure them out.

When will Skywalkers and TLC become a factor at 2027?

Probably sooner rather than later for both. TLC has a good core of 3 or 4 players, just needs to improve defense and goalkeeping. #18 would start at midfield for almost any 27 team around. They still delivered a few quality mid-tier wins, beating FCA twice, AIM and tying a top 20 NXT team.

SW probably has less to build around (rumor is they lost to their 28s in an intrasquad scrimmages) , but the name I'm sure will help them upgrade their talent.

Not sure why any parent would want to play for that 2027 Skywalkers coach. I have heard her berate her girls after a loss.

OR...

Sometimes kids need to hear the truth, when they don't play up to their potential or give lackadaisical effort. Glad some coaches are still holding kids accountable. God forbid a kid gets their feelings hurt after a tough loss! Poor baby!
Tryouts are finishing up for a lot of clubs.

Very interested to see how teams shake out. I don't see much talent added to M&D Black.

Coppermine looked bad in several summer games, but real good in others? Can't figure them out.

When will Skywalkers and TLC become a factor at 2027?

Probably sooner rather than later for both. TLC has a good core of 3 or 4 players, just needs to improve defense and goalkeeping. #18 would start at midfield for almost any 27 team around. They still delivered a few quality mid-tier wins, beating FCA twice, AIM and tying a top 20 NXT team.

SW probably has less to build around (rumor is they lost to their 28s in an intrasquad scrimmages) , but the name I'm sure will help them upgrade their talent.

Not sure why any parent would want to play for that 2027 Skywalkers coach. I have heard her berate her girls after a loss.

OR...

Sometimes kids need to hear the truth, when they don't play up to their potential or give lackadaisical effort. Glad some coaches are still holding kids accountable. God forbid a kid gets their feelings hurt after a tough loss! Poor baby!

This is beyond telling kids the truth. I have no problem when that is done in the correct way. Screaming at your team and telling these 12 year girls they are an embarrassment to the Skywalkers program is not the right way.