Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If I am a top player from NEMS, TLC, Coppermine or bottom of A roster from BLC, M&D or Heroes, I am looking hard at SWB.

The program has a history of recruiting excellence, get in now before its too late.

Wild card will be Coppermine and if the Hopkins coach is really taking over to lead their recruiting next year.

Regardless of recruiting director, can't see anyone going TO Coppermine. Recruiting relationships take a while to develop and Coppermine still won't be playing in top brackets in the big tourneys.

From my perspective, the big wild card will be M&D. Will they lose coaches as a result of the acqusition or be forced to play in more tourneys run by their owner group? Also remember CR's contract is up right when the 27s hit 10th grade.

If I was an M&D parent, I would be asking alot of questions between now and July.

If you were a top player from NEMS, TLC, Coppermine or bottom of A roster from BLC, M&D or Heroes you would understand the value of staying put and looking for the next big thing for your kid.

Don’t be a club jumper. We don’t like it. Let your daughter play with friends and have fun. As a hs coach, I can tell you, she will be seen. Trust me.[/quote]

Agree 100%. This also applies to coach recruiting as well. For any girl who has played on 3+ club, the first question from any coach is why. In the age of the transfer portal, coaches dont want kids who like to move around