Originally Posted by Anonymous
Week 1 2022 (2027)

Pride Red 27 vs Cavalier 27
Pride – 8
I think Cavs are a solid team, the best of the “new teams” added to the A division. That being said, Pride should handle them. Both teams out of North. VA so this could be an intense game.

Integrity Green 27 vs BLC Blue 27
BLC – 10
Tough matchup for Integrity in Game 1. Not certain if soccer conflicts will change this game, but BLC is a very good team that uses ball control but is capable of scoring in bunches.

TLC Red 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
Skywalkers -3
From a competition standpoint, this may be one of the better games of the season. I saw TLC a few times in fall and they look a way off from competing but have a few nice players. Skywalkers needs to show more than the 0-8 team of 2021. I think they do here.

M&D Black 27 vs CCLax 27
M&D Black – 17
Both teams won NGLL Championships in 2021, that’s where the similarities end. There’s a few CCLax players that are going to make some plays and get them on the scoreboard but it’s a huge difference in team speed and mentality here. Absurd this is the first of two meetings overt the next few weeks between these teams.

Hero's White 27 vs Coppermine 27
Coppermine -4
Call me old fashioned, but I think Coppermine is still a solid team. Two years ago, this would be a double-digit victory, and although that won’t be the case now, there’s still a gap. I’m not convinced White got better in the last year.

NEMS 27 vs MD United 27
MD United – 3
This game means more to MDU, who won’t see very many “easy” games unlike NEMS. Both these teams are evenly matched. Not sure how much “soccer” will change this game, but I’m giving nod to MDU in this.

For me the 2 most interesting games are

- Pride/Cav: Think pride definitely wins, but i think it is much closer than 8
- TLC/SW: Could be both teams only shot at a win this year