Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congratulations M&D for beating BLC in the Championship Game up at Spooky Nook this weekend. Just over two months until the start of the NGLL. BLC is clearly still one of the top teams.

It was 22-14. Not very close!
Congratulations M&D for beating BLC in the Championship Game up at Spooky Nook this weekend. Just over two months until the start of the NGLL. BLC is clearly still one of the top teams.

It was 22-14. Not very close!

Lets be honest, the competition was really between M&D and BLC, the LBC and MDU are the top of the second tier and were not really there to win. BLC has not beaten any of the upper tier teams this year and we smoked by Pride in the Fall.... I would say yes BLC is still in the top tier but behind this group:
M&D
Hero's G
Pride
NEMS

Still a good team, but I would not call them a top team, even after they added their new star

I assure you, as someone who's daughter plays BLC often, they are definitely better than Pride or Nems.

BLC definitely still above NEMS. Can't really claim they are much better than pride after losing 9-1 to them.

Not making excuses for them. But I cannot imagine they had their whole team there. Whenever their whole team is there for them they are just as good as Hero's or M&D or at least pretty darn close