Originally Posted by Anonymous
Going to be more interesting Spring in 2027.

LBC, Pride with a few statement games.

There's going to be a playoff NGLL team that had a combination of a very advantageous schedule which avoids a Hero's Green or M&D matchup while getting a low tier A team on schedule.

Top 2 seeds from each division make playoffs. Usually Hero's and M&D are on opposite sides. Then Bethesda on one side and the "perceived " 4th best team on other.

So yes, certainly opens the door for Pride, LBC, MDU or someone else. But there are no guarantees. Who's to say Hero's and M&D are automatic. Although it would be a big surprise for them not to finish top 2 in their division.

I'm going to say, it won't be BLC this time around.

M&D, Hero's Green are rock solid playoff bound teams.

Its going to be someone like a Pride, LBC, MDU, NEMS, whichever avoids playing either M&D and Hero's Green.

I'm interested to understand why it wouldn't be BLC in the #3 or #4 slot? Yes, they laid an egg v Pride a couple weeks ago but they were without their best offensive player the entire weekend due to injury. Not saying she would've been the difference but the game would've been closer. BLC had both Hero's and BLC 5-5 late in both games. Didn't finish.

Before the loss to Pride, allow me to list the teams BLC has lost to since September 2020 : M&D Black and Hero's Green. The gap has definitely closed, but the lack of respect for BLC from some here is confusing.

1) They lost a key offensive player in offseason who is now at Hero's Green
2) They won a lot of tight games, (1 goal wins over MDU, Coppermine, NEMS, NXT Black, Pride Red)
3) Improvements from teams that weren't playing NGLL in 4th grade, lots of girls catching up both mentally and physically to high level club lacrosse

That is enough for me to think someone knocks them out from being one of the four playoff teams out of 12 maybe 16 that are in the field for 2022.