Originally Posted by Anonymous
NGLL 2027 Week 3

Skywalkers Blue 27 vs CCLax 27
Skywalkers -7
I'm hoping CClax comes out inspired but the poor start and the rumors of SW improving, I gotta have them as a big underdog this week.

LBC 27 vs Stars Light Blue 27
LBC -7
LBC didn't impress last week, but neither did Stars. I gotta give it to LBC who I think gets it going again.

Hero's Green 27 vs BLC Blue 27
Hero's Green -3
Game of the Week. Hero's has a tough battle against MDU. BLC knows whats on the line here, likely a playoff bye. Given the roster switches, I expect a tough, physical battle here.

Coppermine Black 27 vs Integrity Green 27
Coppermine -2
Integrity can win the draw, and that will be big in this game. I think they play with a chip on their shoulder and give Coppermine all it can handle but come up just short.

TLC Red 27 vs NEMS 27
NEMS -6
NEMS needs to get things on track, they have not impressed so far. TLC can make a statement by keeping this tight.

M&D Black 27 vs Hero's White 27
M&D Black -12
White has to be feeling good after their shutout, but this is M&D and they will take it to them for 46 minutes.

Cavalier 27 vs MD United 27
MD United -8
Cavs didn't show much vs Stars and MDU looked good against Hero's. This one shouldn't be close.

TLC Red 27 vs M&D Black 27
M&D Black -15
M&D continues their slow walk to 8-0, TLC will be outmatched and it could be another 20 pts on the board for M&D.

Integrity Green 27 vs LBC 27
LBC -6
There's a chance for an upset here. Both teams rely on a few horses, and they played a lot of winter ball against each other.

BLC Blue 27 vs Stars Light Blue 27
BLC -11
You can call this a preview of the Capital 27 team as I expect many of these kids to be teammates there. BLC just too strong to make this competitive though.

Hero's Green 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
Hero' Green -11
It will be interesting to see how the Saturday games effect these Sunday matchups, but win or lose I expect HG to come out guns blazing. Their shooters will fire away.

CCLax 27 vs Coppermine Black 27
Coppermine -8
CCLax, if they get rolled Saturday may not have much desire in this game. Coppermine has to be tired of hearing how they are going downhill and should take it out in this game.

Hero's White 27 vs NEMS 27
NEMS -4
Its a must win game for Hero's White if they want a chance at the playoffs. They can certainly win this game, but I think NEMS gets it going and comes out, basically securing a playoff seed.

Give me Hero's White +12 against M&D and Hero's-11 against Skywalkers. Book it. Lol