Originally Posted by Anonymous
LBC has never had older girls play on younger teams this is not true. They have had girls play up but never down. My daughter does not play for LBC any longer but we had a great experience at the club. They had an issue with the director of Steps many years ago but it didn't have anything to do with girls playing down.

They have absolutely had girls play down as well girls on the A team play on the B team. I watched them last year run from one field to the next.

I think they mean play down for 26 to 27 not A to B. They definitely have done the later.

The only team that every had an A and a B team was the 2025's and only for last year. They would not use 2025 A team for the B team but would use 26/27's. So yes you would see players running to another field to help the team out. Would you rather girls that wanted to play not play because other teammates could not make it. This is 7th/8thgrade lacrosse, isn't the goal for girls to learn, play and develop? You parents need to relax.. no college coach cares that you lost to a B team in 7th grade.

23s also had a 'B' team last year. And the players care. 'B' players are in that bracket for a reason and having 6-7 'A' players come over is ridiculous. Having 'A' players come over and take playing time from the 'B' players is development? How about those 'B' players that lose time for those 'A' players. 1 or 2 players is one thing.

And there were 25s in DD game because 26s and 27s were playing at the exact same time at a different location (tourneymachine is a thing so you can still check schedule) according to the coach of the LBC team who told our coach. So you are wrong. Unless those 26s/27s skipped their own team's games.