Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure I agree with the comment about leaving other better teams if I was the 16th girl. Most teams that are successful play most of their girls through their 17-20 girl roster. I’d agree if over 20 girls, you are on the bottom and not getting PT but in that case are you really going to get it elsewhere too. I’d keep my daughter playing up on a better team for a more competitive experience. Work to to be the best rather than leave for a lesser team to be the best. Plus you get better playing with better players. The lessons from sports our kids can learn are the true measurement of growth along with performance on the field. SW and TLC will get better but M&D, Hero’s and a few others will increase the gap still.

Disagree. The gap is larger at the younger ages when some kids have not mastered the ability to catch, throw and have the stick skills. As they get older, every kid learns to play the game. Just look at the scores from 2018-2019 with this age group then look at the score last spring summer.

ITs not about leaving a great club to be the top girl on an average club, its about getting valuable experience.PT is not even typically. You gotta get on the field, at the end of day. Go to where you can play and improve.