Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most teams if not all are concerned with themselves getting better or not losing their top players to another team and aren’t hoping for the demise of other teams. That original comment was unnecessary. Remember there is nothing wrong with being on a good team and not number one because there can only be one #1. We all hope to be #1 but understand many more won’t be than will be. Find the best fit for your daughter- that’s the most important part for her to improve and enjoy the game.

Spoken like a true #2.

With that type of attitude you’ll always be the bridesmaid too.

2nd Responder is probably a parent living through their daughter. First is realistic in there is only one #1 and always pushing your daughter to be #1 may not always be beneficial. I personally saw many of my friends stop playing because they lost theU love of the game. Even my husband quit in college because he no longer loved the game and pressure of his parents. Granted it wasn’t D1 like myself but the point is that if there’s more pressure from parents, less support and a loss of love for the game your daughter may end up walking away.