Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like Integrity is a lot better than originally given credit for by some. NEMS turned it up this week big time against SW. Coppermine played well against TLC. LBC and BLC played a tight game. Then Hero’s and M&D are still the top two teams taking first in each Division. However the next two spots are up for grab between multiple teams.

I expect NEMS to continue to improve. They have been a half squad for the first few weeks. A handful of key players were doing soccer and getting healthy with injuries. The other girls stepped up and it’s been fun to watch. I expect their depth should only improve.

Being that they play a weak schedule, how will you know if they improve? They will have their hands full against whoever they play out of the South in the playoffs.

Weak Schedule, just like M&D? They can’t do anything about it. Just play the games the league puts you in. Just have to see what happens in playoffs and the summer tourneys.

But I agree with the OP that winning league games with some new faces will only help them when they get healthy and get those regular starters back.