Originally Posted by Anonymous
Initial lines for the weekend. Lots of potentially close matchups with playoff implications.

LBC +2.5 vs. Pride: This line of course assumes that LBC wants to play the entire game
Hero's White +1.5 vs. Coppermine: Pretty much a quarterfinal playoff game, Hero's has the tiebreakers if they win
MD -2 vs. Integrity: Its put up or shut up time for integrity if they want to be viewed as a top Half A team
Stars -4.5 vs. TLC: A rare winnable game for both teams; this could have been the B championship

NEMS - 7.5 vs. CCLax: NEMS takes out its aggressions after last week's missed opportunities for big upset
M&D Black -11.5 vs. Skywalker's: Not sure SW will have a successful stop and clear in this game
MDU -2.5 vs. LBC: Will be a fiery game. Lots of team switching between the two teams. Safe to say they don't like each other
HG - 13.5 vs. Cavalier: Pity the moms that have to give up their day to watch this
Integrity -5.5 vs. Stars: Integrity ends their spring on a high.

A little Tuesday action. Love it.

Give me Hero's White plus the 1.5. They will win outright
Pride wins over LBC by 3. Bad karma gonna bite them (on Saturday)
M&D will win by 15...even as average as they have been. Skywalkers is in for a drubbing
HG will win 19-1. I would call out sick if I were Cavalier (maybe they can borrow LBC quitting scheme and leave 10 minutes into game)
Give me LBC plus the 2.5 against MDU. Universe works in strange ways.