Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TLC has between 20 and 30 commitments in 2021 and 2022. this can be easily verified on their web site. Coppermine does not have the same recruiting track record (I doubt more than 5 commitments a year for past three years,but happy to be proved wrong),’, does not get invited to tournaments like G8 and does not have local high school coaches coaching their team like the omore established clubs. The 2027 TLC red coach is not only the head coach at bryn Mawr, she also is an assistant coach for the national team and won 4 national championships while in college. We’ve been very happy with our TLC experience, parent of a high schooler.
There are 16 girls recruited for the 22 class (red & white combined) - verified on their website. Also, does your daughter want to go to the school she want's to go to, or is she going to let the Club make that decision for her (I've been told TLC does not give good advice when it comes to recruiting). I agree, Coppermine does not have the recruiting track record - there are 9 commitments for their 22 class (4 are D1). In my opinion, Coppermine will get better and better every year with recruiting because every year they are growing and growing.
Also in my opinion, you can not only rely on the Club to get your daughter recruited - it is 100% up to your daughter to get recruited.

How many of Coppermine’s 2022 recruits are d1? Their high schools teams are just not very good and are never in the top bracket.

TLC had 24 commitments in 2021, 29 in 2020, and 27 in 2019. We’ve already noted that this year is an outlier for all clubs and NESAC commitments, among others, still to come.

And yes, we have been happy with the recruiting support. We have a family member a few years older who went from TLC to Vanderbilt.