Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hopefully the other Tournaments are better than the Prime Time Young Guns. The fields all of the top 27’s played on was way too small for these girls. It could not have been more than 60 yards goal to goal when it should be 90 yards. I understand trying to get as many fields as possible to maximize their profits but there were younger and much lesser talented teams playing over on the full size turf fields. Field size didn’t take away that M&D was still the best team out there.

Tourney App never updated the 2027s for Prime Time.

How did Coppermine and NEMS do? Anyone else do really good or bad unexpectly?

EagleStix had a statement weekend, gotta have them at #1 right now, with M&D then Hero's as top-3.

LBC and MD United also had good showings, maybe they are in the top-10 conversation?

YJ, BLC, Pride, NEMS, all there too.

FLG I never was impressed with their schedule in summer, not sure why they were ranked top-10. Heard their goalie left for YJ. be interesting to see how that plays out on the field.

I would say all of your information is accurate. EagleStix had a great weekend. Looked sharp. Aces.....who is really good..... had a rough weekend. They have a couple girls who are superior talents.

For Prime Time...M&D beat up everyone. But that was probably expected. If you were ranking nationally after one weekend (which is absurd...but hey, it's what we do)

1. EagleStix
2. M&D
3. Hero's
4. Aces (Just cant drop them lower. too good....although MD United beat them...maybe I am wrong about them being #4)
5. YJ Graz (just on reputation since they didn't play in Maryland this weekend)
6. MD United
7. Bethesda (again, on reputation...but always good)
8. LBC
9. Pride
10. Madskillz (Once again, reputation). But they were solid last year

Nems and Coppermine outside the top 10. FLG I believe was at Prime Time. But decided to play in a lower division I guess...Even though they were supposedly a top 10 team nationally.