Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To clarify Rec. vs other club kids- Coppermine picked up 2 top FCA girls that currently play soccer at Coppermine. Understand the 3rd came from M&D. The 4th I am not sure which club she played for but understand played up a year (26’s) and is now playing for her current graduation year. She is a good player as she played on my daughter’s AU team a few weeks back. The M&D girl is another really good pick up. So I have to agree with the original post that Coppermine should be better this year.
I would rank the 27’s in 2022 as noted below-
1- M&D (Red)
2- Hero’s(Green)
3- Pride
4- BLC
5- Coppermine
6- NEMS
7- MDU
8- LBC
9- bunch of possibilities

Thanks for clearing that up. I believe the one you refer to is from Redshirts 26. She is a solid player for sure.

I can see Pride getting ranked so high if its true they had good pickups, but seems BLC lost some talent. I can't argue with the top 8 though I think 5-8 could all beat or lose to one another. BLC, and how much they lost talent wise, will be interesting to see.

Also, Im sure you meant M&D Black at #1, not Red.

I'd argue 3-8 (and maybe 9,10,11) could all beat each other on any given day. Would need lots of special things to happen for Heros or M&D's top team to lose again any of the others in a full 40-44 minute game.

The one team noone seems to be talking about is TLC. They had a bunch of strong pickups (combined with already having one of the best 3 or 4 players in this age group). While they won't challenge the top, I see them definitely competing in the 5-8 range by spring.