Originally Posted by Anonymous
My predictions

Heros G 11, MDU 6 MDU a bit underrated and heros still feeling each other out; probaby nip and tuck for a half
Heros W 18, CC Lax 4 Really depends on how much Heros W plays its starters. Big dropoff on their second line. Could see it closer if Heros calls off dogs early
Cavalier 11, Stars 5 Best player on the field will be the Stars goalie. Next 6 or 7 best players will be on Cavalier who get their first A win.
LBC 12, TLC 4 TLC will win alot of draws which will keep the margin to single digits
NEMS 14, SW 9 SW's offense is much improved, especially with #80; problem is, I'm not sure they can stop anyone
Pride 6, BLC 5 Will likely be played at BLC's tempo, but Pride wins too many draws. If Vegas offered a total, i'd definitely go under.

Agree with Pride probably winning. Friend of mine has daughter on BLC and they’re still without their best middie who is injured.

You mean your daughter .... "Asking for a freind" LOL
Another BLC parent making excuses again and before a game (pathetic) .... Pride beat BLC 10 - 1 in the fall.... BLC stole the "Hero's best Attack player" during the winter, which I would assume would make BLC much better, but the excuses are still coming. Injuries are part of the game (unfortunately), keep it out of your excuses, try to win and if you don't, then you lost fair and square by a better team.

I think Pride beats BLC in a close game, just because i think Pride is slightly better.

My daughter plays on another club team in Montgomery County. I know BLC well though.