Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

I’m old enough to remember when people on this board posted that BLC had lost up to 5 starters and that the team was in shambles. That was funny.

Non-Bethesda parent here.

Bethesda is just fine. Well coached team. Still lots of talent. It seems every year people speak of their demise. They are definite top 4 team. It is true that the gaps are closing. It happens in every age group every year as these girls get older. But for this age group locally, there are really 6-7 teams that can make a run at top 4 for NGLL

M&D
Hero's
Bethesda
Pride
LBC
MDU
Maybe Nems (if everyone shows up to the games)

Other than that, there are 8-10 teams that could trade wins each week. But they are all going .500 at best. And that is with a lucky or soft schedule. There will be 1 or 2 potential teams that might not even win a game.

Part of the reasoning into thinking that BLC is going to eventually fail is, they are the one real successful team in that club.
BLC does not have a HS team, is that correct? Are they planning to have this 2027 team be the first?

I don't think they go past 8th grade. Then they form something else I believe. In theory they have 2 more years