Originally Posted by Anonymous
My guess is if any BLC girls don't plan to tryout for Capital, they will look to leave sooner rather than later. Interesting thing will be the coach of the 27 team has other daughters playing for sky walkers.

And realistically, how many BLC 2027s will make Capital - maybe 5 or 6?[/quote]

Depends on how many tryout. If everyone does, it could be 10-12. But lots of the top players live in around Anne Arundel Country so geographically they have lots of options.[/quote]

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Question for those that have been down this path with older daughters.... what is the down side to being on a B team. So for example, some 'B' teams are way better than some clubs A teams.

Is there a down side to being on a quality B team that plays among the A teams?

I feel like Heros White is only team that can say they are better than some A teams, but as we saw with HW 2026, you are there only to serve A team, as soon as a kid shines, A team will take them or another top club, so there’s going to be lots of TO

You must be an insider, I heard (assumed it was a rumor) that there is an agreement for 10-12 players to go to Capita including the people that a thought to be thinking about SW.... I hope it is a rumor, but i can see it not being one

Not an insider just someone who has seen BLC and Pride a lot over the last few years.

The X factor is always how many superstars girls from other VA clubs tryout. (VA Metro, Cavalier). There also seem to be a couple girls added who no one expects. CavLax in Charlottesville also has a couple outstanding 27s. If they tryout for Capital then its probably a pride or BLC girl who drops off.