Originally Posted by Anonymous
So what did we learn from this weekend’s different Tournaments? Any teams performance impress you or have you scratching your head? Thoughts?

Nothing surprising. M&D and Hero's looked rusty. But just have better talent(hence 4-0) Bethesda looked decent vs both of them just not quite enough firepower. Nems and Pride showed flashes. Coppermine had a rough weekend.

The only surprise is the score between Hero’s and Coppermine. What happened there? Coppermine looked really bad in their games I saw so how did Hero’s only win by 3? Really would have like to see M&D/ Hero’s match up. Take Coppermine out of the top bracket so we see better matchups. Otherwise it’s clear M&D and Hero’s are still the two top dawgs.

Hero's started and played all of its backups. And still beat Coppermine by 3.
Seriously? You are going to tell me that Hero's started and played the entire game with only their "backups"? Wasn't aware that 7th grade lacrosse had "backups". Talk about making excuses!

From all scores that I have seen, Heros has not blown anyone out, but they win the games convincingly. Backup/missing players/etc they just seem to be winning, so no excuses are needed.