Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My predictions

Heros G 11, MDU 6 MDU a bit underrated and heros still feeling each other out; probaby nip and tuck for a half
Heros W 18, CC Lax 4 Really depends on how much Heros W plays its starters. Big dropoff on their second line. Could see it closer if Heros calls off dogs early
Cavalier 11, Stars 5 Best player on the field will be the Stars goalie. Next 6 or 7 best players will be on Cavalier who get their first A win.
LBC 12, TLC 4 TLC will win alot of draws which will keep the margin to single digits
NEMS 14, SW 9 SW's offense is much improved, especially with #80; problem is, I'm not sure they can stop anyone
Pride 6, BLC 5 Will likely be played at BLC's tempo, but Pride wins too many draws. If Vegas offered a total, i'd definitely go under.

Best parlay here is Stars taking the points. Did Cavalier get bought by a team we don't know about or added a whole new team? They just got throttled by Pride.

They didn't get throttled. They lost 11-3 and it was a 3 or 4 goal game in the middle of the 2nd half.