Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Pride beat FLG by a few. Agree NEMS, LBC, Pride, MD United and BLC are interchangeable. Not sure about Coppermine in that group.

Coppermine is in that mix from their results I saw in their rankings. Just tied NEMS Sunday I heard, beat MDU over the summer in Live Love Lax, beat LBC big last season, and lost to BLC in season by 1. For that fact and that all the results between those five teams are similar I would put them together behind M&D, BLC and Hero’s. They all beat up on FCA, Skywalkers, Integrity, HOCO and Hero’s White. The issue with Coppermine is they are always playing up in the best Division with M&D and Hero’s which makes up more than half their losses. I can agree to maybe put them at the bottom of the five but definitely with the others.

Coppermine is fine. But yes, you are correct. They usually play up....not always. But usually. And they will continue to have a ".500" type record because they play the lower level A teams tight. But will struggle against the M&D and Hero's teams. But the same could be said for many of the local teams. Doesn't mean they aren't top 20 national teams. Just not "elite" at this point.

Let's keep in mind that since last summer, some things have changed. LBC is stronger. MDU looks stronger. BLC will continue to be good.

It's good for the game to have as many talented local 27' teams as possible.