Originally Posted by Anonymous
Question for those that have been down this path with older daughters.... what is the down side to being on a B team. So for example, some 'B' teams are way better than some clubs A teams.

Is there a down side to being on a quality B team that plays among the A teams?

I feel like Heros White is only team that can say they are better than some A teams, but as we saw with HW 2026, you are there only to serve A team, as soon as a kid shines, A team will take them or another top club, so there’s going to be lots of TO

The clubs with the top B teams generally are part of larger clubs with the best coaching. As you get older the quality of B teams gets much better. M&D Red is a top 30-40 team across most older age groups. Similar with Heros White.

At this age, all you should care about is level of coaching, quality of competiton and actually getting PT.

I think this class is going to be very interesting in a couple years. With so many quality BLC and pride girls, it will be interesting to see where the ones who don't make Capital go. I could see MD United picking up some very strong girls.

Agreed will be interesting. Pride does have a high school program, so that is still a potential option for those girls. Not the case for BLC. Wondering if any BLC 27s leave after this season to get a hopeful leg up before high school and in search of better coaching than what they have now?

My guess is if any BLC girls don't plan to tryout for Capital, they will look to leave sooner rather than later. Interesting thing will be the coach of the 27 team has other daughters playing for sky walkers.

And realistically, how many BLC 2027s will make Capital - maybe 5 or 6?

Where are Capital going to pull kids from? I’d assume majority BLC?