Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tourney went as expected. Aces got hosed because they only took one them from the M&D / Aces pool into the playoffs. That’s nuts. HG and Eagle Stix made it from the other one. ES was up on M&D by one but M&D tied it with ten seconds or so to go in regulation and won it in OT 3-2. HG over M&D in the ship by one. Nice they got the monkey off their backs. Those four top teams will play one goal games basically every time.

If I'm Aces I'm pretty upset. Them or M&D were getting hosed. Hero's and Eagle were playoff bound before tournament even started.

I know M&D plays the heaviest schedule and most games. And always seem to either win or at least make the championship. But after seeing 2 of their games this week, they look tired. Sloppy passes in defensive end. Players limping around.

Hero's played really well. Impressed with their middies and goalie. Very well organized.

Aces has a couple real sharp middies as well. Hard shots.

didn't get to see Eagle Stix. But they obviously had a great weekend.

I can see why the top teams are the top teams. An abundance of talent. Very impressive. It was fun seeing those teams up close.

It was hot out there. Hopefully everyone comes through ok and made it home safely.