Originally Posted by Anonymous
BLC doesn’t belong with the other two. Pride beat them pretty well earlier this fall. I expect a drop off from BLC if their performance in Orlando at Eye of the Hurricane is an indication of where they are.

They lost to a good 26 team and lost to the then #1 2027 team in the country by 1. I'd say they will be just fine.

If anyone thinks BLC isn't a top 3 or 4 team in the area, you'd be mistaken.

They tied pride in winter league and won the rest of their games

Its indoor so the game is obviously different without the draw. But Tourney Machine says BLC went 1-0-1 against Pride at St James league. They are evenly matched when they have all of their players playing. They are #3 and #4 in NGLL in no particular order.

What's the rationale for putting Pride above LBC and MDU? To me, those three are interchangeable. I'd even put NEMS into the mix there.
Coppermine is going to have a make or break season, they had brutal schedule in Fall, so hard to gauge their team on that. On and off summer tournament showings too.

Its just my opinion. Eye-test I guess. Pride looked better in the Fall. BLC is still a very good team despite a handful of parents who don't want to admit it. Maybe their daughters used to play for BLC, who knows?

Depending on how the divisions are set up I would say NEMS, LBC and MDU all have very solid chances of making the 6 team playoff too.

For me, MDU has always been the wildcard at this age. They have put together some great wins and some unexplainable losses.

At their best they can play with anyone, but they can also lose to much inferior teams. On paper, they should be a top 4 team (better than pride, lbc or NEMS) , but there are always a few random bad games.