Originally Posted by Anonymous
Excited for the Fall Tournaments to start soon. Looking forward to see what impact TLC will make this year. Will Bethesda still be in the Top 3? Has NEMS made the roster changes to put them in the Top 3? Will Coppermine be able to complete with the Top 3 teams this year. Then curious to see MDU, Pride and SW.

BLC is not going to be in the Top-3, someone is going to overtake them, not sure if its NEMS, Coppermine, Pride, but someone will.

At this point, Pride is likely a step abover NEMS and Coppermine

Yes, AT THIS POINT, when we have no info on what teams have added or seen anyone play.

We can also say that AT THIS POINT any of those teams are better than M&D too.

😂

Based on this AM, Eagle stix definitely is.

In all seriousness, was good to see high-level lax today. Hard to make much of today other than Eagle Stix clearly doesn't take the Fall off. (Parent mentioned they've been practicing 3x a week since early September) Looks much more polished than any of the MD teams and the results showed. (Despite, imo being less talented than any of the MD teams they played.)

Other thing i took from the day-- if Renegades stay in B level , they are going to roll the competition this year. Very solid team.

Lol. Good for Renegades. If they are so "solid "...I'm sure Hero's and M&D would be happy to welcome them to actual decent lacrosse.

That's the problem, the massivegap between A and B. I'm sure renegades could probably beat FCA, SW and maybe Integrity. but after that there is a massive gap.