Add Insanity to the list of negative self destructive emotions, behavior, thoughts or mental state that many of you display on this site. The bitterness, jealousy, hate and insanity that comes through would be funny if it were not so sad. I'm guessing that it is the same lunatics that try to tear down Stanford then go after Hofstra all in some sick effort to elevate a school like Stony Brook. Honestly, what is wrong with you people? Many of you simply can not let your daughters abilities speak for it self. Be happy for your daughter wherever she is athletically and academically. Do any of you realize how crazy you sound?

"No need to go to Stanford, an Ivy or Duke. The education is just as good at XYZ State". "Your kid plays at Hofstra? They aren't even Top 30, what a waste of time". "She is going where, UNC? She will never see the field". "How did they pick those girls for UA? My daughter is way better, it must be political". "Those IL Rankings are a joke. My daughter is just as deserving". "Lacrosse is a dead end sport, what did she get a 5K scholarship? We went DIII because academics are more important to us". "ND stinks". "Northwestern is terrible". "Florida will never win". "I told you they were overrated, see they lost, they stink".

Look at reality. The top schools are the top schools for a reason, whether it be academically or athletically. Same can be said for the student athletes and all of your bashing will not change reality.