A question for the Windbag (not my creation but whoever named you that could not have done a better job!) ... Instead of never actually having an opinion and just bloviating (look it up), how about you put forth something useful, or stop posting. There are a lot of insightful posts on here, none of which happen to be yours. The fact that you are somehow personally offended when a poster (btw there have been many different ones on here) points out that certain teams (Stanford, ND, Penn St.) are not up to their usually level (in Stanford's case it is more that they have reverted back to what they used to be after having a couple of year's above their norm) is kinda sad. I know you are all for participation trophies, good for you. This is D1 lacrosse we're talking about. Grow up, Big Guy.

Now, as to some teams that are playing well this year ...

Stony Brook - offense amazing, need to figure out draw and get more consistent midfield play. Will need goalie to come up big in NCAAs if they r going to win it all.
Florida - Just need to prove they have the consistency to win 3 big games in a row.
JMU (big surprise and way to go)
Maryland, despite their loss to UNC, will be right in at the end again
If Syracuse could figure out their draw issues, they would have a shot
Penn looks to be playing very well
UNC needs to get better goalie play and solve their overall defensive issues if they want to win it all, but of course they've got a lot of talent
UVA has taken a step forward this year
Northwestern is an improved team from the last few years
And others

As to the teams that have taken a step, or in some cases two, backwards:

Penn St (You tell me, should they have been pre-season #4?)
ND (Where to begin? Aldave is great, but she can't do it alone.)
Stanford (Mediocre coaching and depth issues)
USC (The loss of MM to graduation was big)
Princeton (Despite your nonsense, the loss of Hompe 76 G 110 pts has been very big. They r having trouble scoring.)
Cornell (Senior heavy team last year)

So now, if you can bring something useful to the table, do so. Otherwise, STFU, Big Guy.