Originally Posted by Anonymous
My very detailed comments have nothing to do with stony Brook they are ALL about my personal interactions with BC coach. She lies and does not do the right thing by kids FACTS This info was actual not hypothetical. Bad person

Sorry that your experience was not more positive. At least your "very detailed" negative post was heartfelt and genuine. Obviously you have strong feelings based on actual experience.Some people would choose to keep the negative feelings to themselves but you choose to put them out there and thats okay. Others may have a different opinion and that is fine too. When I see detailed posts based on actual experience (even when negative) I have no problem with the it. If another poster has had a different experience that was positive they can post that as well.
Put the information out there and the rest of us can form our own opinion or we can choose to have no opinion at all. Much better to have a genuine post than the hit and run one line BS post put out there by a troll trying to start trouble.

My daughter was recruited and given a great offer by Acacia and our experience was very positive. I felt the coach was honest and my daughter loved her.

At least you are not a troll trying to stir the pot or bait the BC Faithful with... "BC Coach is terrible, they will never win."