Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to K Miller in the showdown between USC and BC?? Didn’t see her in the box score. On the other hand... looks like S Apuzzo is going for another Teewaraton!

Not even sure where to start. First off she is in the box score , second off I guarantee that she is a better player than your kid, is a nicer person than your kid , and her dad is clearly less of an a whole than your kids dad. The jeolousy you are showing is disgusting and I can tell you that is an attitude you have passed along to your little troll

If she was that good, you'd have beaten Mt. Sinai.

They did , at least have a clue . I guess she must have been better than the Florida Sinai player if that is what you are using to base player ability off of.
What happened to K Miller in the showdown between USC and BC?? Didn’t see her in the box score. On the other hand... looks like S Apuzzo is going for another Teewaraton!

Not even sure where to start. First off she is in the box score , second off I guarantee that she is a better player than your kid, is a nicer person than your kid , and her dad is clearly less of an a whole than your kids dad. The jeolousy you are showing is disgusting and I can tell you that is an attitude you have passed along to your little troll
WOW angry much?

Not that angry at all just think it’s cowardly when an anonymous poster comes on this site to bash a college age or high school player.Its even worse when they do it with a complete disregard for the facts