Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not even sure where to start. First off she is in the box score , second off I guarantee that she is a better player than your kid, is a nicer person than your kid , and her dad is clearly less of an a whole than your kids dad. The jeolousy you are showing is disgusting and I can tell you that is an attitude you have passed along to your little troll
WOW angry much?

Not that angry at all just think it’s cowardly when an anonymous poster comes on this site to bash a college age or high school player.Its even worse when they do it with a complete disregard for the facts

Agree with you 100% when it comes to High School kids, But when it comes to college you're just crying. The fact is she was touted by you, Carol Rose, Her H.S. coach, and everyone els that for some reason wanted her to excel, but she just hasn't.She was a good role player for the under achieving, over hyped U-19 team, but obviously can't shoulder a team and there is no shame in that, just admit it. The fact is USC isn't a top tier Lacrosse Program, you just don't want to except that fact. [/quote]

Spoken like a true non-athlete who knows very little. Your jealousy comes through loud and clear. Trying to tear down others will never elevate your daughter.
Haters gonna hate... [/quote]Your kidding me right I played hockey and Lacrosse at a very high level, and still coach both
believe me , she just doesn't have IT[/quote]

You are a low life punk. What is the matter? Did your daughter not get the hype that you and only you believe she deserves? You are a misfit who comes on here and anonymously attacks young women, you are a coward.

Typical jealous mutt.